Tilghman Road Church finds its roots from the Patterson Ave, College Ave, Whaleyville, Girdletree and Pittsville Church of God of Prophecy. Some of those Churches date back to 1931 and eventually merged to form Tilghman Road in the early 1990’s. Long term founding Pastor Gary Smith, who also built the Parsonage, Church and Church Gym remained the Pastor of Tilghman Road for 29 years until November 2016, when he accepted the position of Overseer of Kentucky. As the church prayed for direction and continued on their mission to reach the lost, an answer came from Pennsylvania in the form of Pastor Jason Miltz and his family. Pastor Jason officially became the Senior Pastor on June 11, 2017. As the church journeys through this transition, one thing is for sure, they stand on the word that brings life and strength and they are encouraged to be and declare that they are ALL IN 4 ALL THINGS in this new season. The Church currently sits on the corner of Merritt Mill Road and Tilghman Road in Salisbury, Maryland, right off Route 50, about 30 minutes east of Ocean City.
We look forward to worshiping with you!